Friday 25 March 2011

Growing

In my first year of being in Australia my husband bought me a little pack of Swan River Daisy seeds...as I love gardening and Daisies are one of favourite flowers (they are happy floowrs)...but three years down the line the seeds were still lying in my draw and I decided that it was high time they were given the chance to grace the world with their beauty.


So this week I did some planting; Roma tomatoes, rosemary, spring onions, coriander, red peppers and the daisies.

Now I have to wait patiently while they (hopefully) awaken from their slumber.




Oh I also took a cutting from one of my Calibranchoa (Petunia Million Bells) and within 3 days I can see tiny little roots forming! I can hardly believe how quickly it happened.



The Red and White flowers are the Calibranchoes


Quite a while ago I put a pineapple top in some water and now it has roots too - Yippee, now I just need to find out where best to plant it...Anyone know what's best?



Enjoy your week-end!

Cheers


1 comment:

  1. So Floower-Mouse, how about an update of pics on the seedlings?

    ReplyDelete

Not-for-Profit Group