Thursday 19 May 2011

Rainbow coloured order

So I went shopping for more felt material and came home with this...


And when I laid them out on the table to take a photo it came to my attention that if things must be organised, if they have colours, they must be in accordance with the colours of the rainbow...

Jellybeans...and if they had to be eaten, would you eat them randomly or by rainbow coloured order...personally I'd eat them in order of taste - least favourite to most yummy.

Cups

fridge magnets...though I must admit this one was a toss up between arranging by colour or by alphabet (I think alphabetically wins, as the colours are not evenly distributed)

Pens - and if something has to be highlighted then it goes in rainbow coloured order too...obviously!

Clothes, but they don't stay in this order for long...
 And to end this blog off, I recently made myself a pair of rainbow coloured pyjamas...but just realised that they switched the turquoise and olive green around...grrr


So do you secretly arrange things?

Now I realise that this may be considered a hint at some obsessive compulsive disorder, but seriously don't you also avoid stepping on the cracks in the pavement...go on have a laugh :) 

1 comment:

Not-for-Profit Group