Sunday 27 February 2011

Let go and let God...

I have a confession to make. I have been consumed by worry lately. Worry about getting my degree, worry about getting a job, worry about finances, worry about where we will be in 6 months time, worry about what to do with the rest of my life, worry about other people, worry about what's happening back home, worry about mine and other people's health, worry about way, way, way too many things.

I'm apprehensive (yes that's worry too) about what I should and should not write on this blog :)

But this morning I have peace trickling in about the fact that I don't have to.

So I'm going to keep on keeping on and for now I'll enjoy doing crafty stuff instead of worrying about where I should be and what I should be doing and see it as a blessing.

A rose from  my garden from me to you - have a great day and don't worry :)

1 comment:

  1. Kerry, you certainly don't have to worry about us - take us of the list. I been worrying about you guys - but also decided to hand all over with a prayer - what will be will be - He has the bigger picture.
    Really love your blogs, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Not-for-Profit Group