Monday 13 June 2011

Bugging around



"Where have I been" and "what have I been up to" , you might or might not be asking...

The answer is, "here and not much", though I'd love to say I've been busy crafting away and have oodles to show for it, but ...I don't.

Though as I type this, at least my hands are a teeny, tiny bit warmer as I knitted a pair of fingerless gloves. Though I must admit they have turned out a bit too big and a new pair will need to be knitted. The gloves should also not be inspected too closely as I was trying to do them in rib stitch, but kept forgetting whether the first stitch should be knit or pearled, so the ribs go a bit squonkey every now and then.... It took me one glove and 90% of the next one before I came up with the brilliant idea of marking on of the needles with something to identify which stitch to use (blush).


Oh well, so I shall re-attempt to make another pair and hopefully they will be better.

Right ,now I think it's time for a cup of tea.

Cheers for now!

1 comment:

  1. Cute man, and I definitely want a pair of them gloves.

    ReplyDelete

Not-for-Profit Group