Saturday 23 April 2011

Having a ball...

Just a quick update...

My knitting "skills" are coming along well and although the projects I've tackled haven't come out flawlessly, I have learnt heaps about understanding knitting talk and when I read things along the lines of...
"K2, (K2tog,K3) twice, S1, P2tog, P1, Sl 1, K2tog, psso" I actually understand what to do, yes I know this must be baby talk when it comes to knitting, but I'm quite happy with myself for my "achievements" so far. As long as I have my trusty Readers Digest step by step guide to Knitting & Sewing beside me, my knitting vocabulary will continue to improve :)

I have finally finished my ball...

I purposefully didn't take the pic from the sides, as my pointy end bits came out pretty diverse :) but it's a ball and I'm happy.

Hope you are having a happy day.

Cheers for now...we are off to go get supplies to make hats for the rugby later today...will try take some pics to share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not-for-Profit Group